Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'Day ABF

Just a quick G'day to introduce myself.

Have a little collection and intending to grow it over time.

To date I have some Bokers, Bark Rivers, a Bruce Barnett and a couple of David Brodziak fixed blades. Also a Muller and a couple of Spyderco folders. Hoping to add a Bradley Alias also when I can find one! When I work it all out I will post some pictures. Also looking forward to learning from all the knowledge here on the forum.

Cheers

Mick

cheer's Mick , welcome aboard , we love pic's here mate if you would like to show them

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mick!
      Australian Knife Magazine
      Editor

Comment

Welcome!!

Hi Mick

Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to the pic's

Dutchy
        Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
        Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
        Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
        Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Gday Mick, welcome it sounds like your off to a impressive start with your collection, I hope you enjoy your time hear.

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome to ABF Mick I hope your collection get a lil larger due to here

Comment

Hey Mick, Welcome to ABF mate, looking forward to some pics of your collection.

Comment

Welcome to ABF. There is a Bradley Alias for sale here http://www.australianbladeforums.com...=bradely+alias PM seller to see if it is still available.
                  ​​​​​​Knife Mads Gear ABF
                  OKS by Shane Facebook

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Knife mad, thanks for the info on the Alias. I have PMd J.K.L.P and we will see where it ends up.

Thanks,

Mick

Comment

Welcome to ABF Mick!

Comment

Gidday Mick, welcome to the forum
                        wave man AKA Dean
                        my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
                        "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
                        "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Working...
                        X