Saying hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying hello!

Hi all, thought I had better say hello, been hanging around & reading for some time, but thought its about I said hi.

My first ever knife was a Byrd, and a few leather mans, but hoping for a fallkiven F1 soon,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Originally posted by vanNek View Post
    Hi all, thought I had better say hello, been hanging around & reading for some time, but thought its about I said hi.

My first ever knife was a Byrd, and a few leather mans, but hoping for a fallkiven F1 soon,

Dam it can't work out how to edit in tapatalk on this forum....

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      Stewart Townsend
      Australian Knifemakers Guild

https://www.facebook.com/townsendcustomknives

The plural of knife is knives.
      One knife.
      Two knives.
      The plural possessive is knives'.

Comment

Welcome mate!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome vanNek

I am sure you will add to your collection real soon.

Happens to just about everyone around here!!

Dutchy
            Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
            Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
            Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
            Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

welcome!!!!

Comment

Welcome to ABF vanNek And i have a strange feeling Dutchy may be right

Comment

Haha for me it's not so much about collection, but being the the most sexy useful knife for my intended purpose, which ATM it a general fixed blade for hiking & hunting, general duties/survival if shit hits the fan...

Comment

Originally posted by vanNek View Post
                    Haha for me it's not so much about collection, but being the the most sexy useful knife for my intended purpose, which ATM it a general fixed blade for hiking & hunting, general duties/survival if shit hits the fan...

Welcome to the Forum, but I have to warn you - it's a slippery slope from a Byrd and F1 to Sebenza and Randall :-P

You may not be able to edit your posts till you're "out of the pink" (minimum post count of 5 or 10 from memory).
                    KK
                    Australian Knife Magazine
                    Editor

Comment

Gday vanNek, welcome to the Abf, that slippery slope is possibly like a cliff your sliding and then over you go and your in freefall.

Comment

Well hopefully I can keep it in check, I need (read want) a gain GPS, epirb along with a ruger m77 hawkeye with a zeiss on top..... And the a few more to that lost but oh well.

I'm also admiring some of the craftsmanship this site has to offer, never could produce anything like it but I enjoy watching it evolve, especially the "forging practice" tread/build.

Comment

Working...
                        X