Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Have started looking at & collecting knives again after quite a few years. Still have a lot to learn (things have changed a lot over those years), but it's good to find a place like this exists. Cheers. Madmike

Welcome!!

Hi Madmike

Welcome to the forum!

What do you collect?

Looking forward to seeing some images of your collection!!

Dutchy
    Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
    Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Gday Madmike welcome to the Abf I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Welcome to ABF MadMike I look forward to seeing your collection

Comment

Thanks very much

Comment

Welcome MM and your right that things have change but defiantly not for the better. Hope you have some nice knives to show off .
            ​​​​​​Knife Mads Gear ABF
            OKS by Shane Facebook

Comment

Welcome Madmike.
              I am in your position having only recently become active again after several years.
              It's great to find a place like ABF, I remember when there was only the small Asian and Australian community on another forum.
              I too was surprised with how much things have changed, and as Knife mad said it's not for the better.

Word of caution though, since becoming involved on ABF, my savings account has diminished considerably trying to play catch up... it's like all the knives I held off on back in the day are now prohibited to import, harder to find and double the price.

Comment

Working...
              X