Hello from Ohio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ohio!

G'day everyone! I collect Buck Knives and Swiss Army Knlves, I edc a 301 Buck stockman. I'm also a Ohio State Buckeye fan! ftd

Welcome to ABF fergusontd I look forward to seeing your collection and i hope you have fun here

Comment

Gday fergusontd welcome to the Abf great to have you onboard, and it's hard to beat a good stockman for a edc.

Comment

Where abouts in Ohio?
        Pete

God gave man two heads, and only enough blood to run one at a time, who said God didn't have a sense of humour......

Comment

I don't have any pictures of my collection, but maybe I can do that sometime. I live in west central Ohio. ftd

Comment

welcome to ABF Ferg's , I have a few buck's also and if memory serves me right the 301 was made by Schrade (usa) and a good stockman for edc , would also like to see your collection once you have some pic's , cheer's , AB

Comment

AussieBosun, my 301 was made by Buck in it's new factory in Idaho in 2005. It has the Idaho stamp on the sheepsfoot blade. Schrade and Camillas first made the 301 in the early years. These knives are much sought after by collectors. ftd

Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome to the forum fergusontd.

I am sure you will enjoy your visits down under.

I know thew blokes here wil enjoy chatting knives with you.

Dutchy
                Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
                Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
                Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
                Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X