Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delayed introduction

Just saying hi,
    I signed up a few days ago but I've been busy with uni exams and haven't had time to introduce myself yet. I've been into knives since late 2009 and still have a lot to learn.
    I guess the majority of my collection are nark rivers but I have 1 spyederco, a rat (esee), a ranger RAK, HI khukri and a few others.

I want to get started with a bit of knifemaking (just as a hobby.) I havent built one from scratch yet but I've finished a few blanks and stripped, reprofiled and re-handled a cold steel machete.

Anyway, there's a bit of info about me and I can't wait to become more active in the forums.

Cheers,
    Daniel

Re: delayed introduction

Welcome to the forum.

You will find plenty of top makers and collectors here who can help you on the way. You've made a good start to your collection anyway.
    Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forum. I look forwarding to seeing the WIP pics of your knife-making exploits.

Good luck.
      I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman: Homer J Simpson.

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys, this is a great forum and I look forward to contributing more when I'm not as busy

Comment

Working...
        X