Hi guys from Cairns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys from Cairns

I wanted to sell my RAT Cutlery RC-6 here, but I was denied access to do so, so I may first introduce myself and ask for permission.
    I am only a casual knife buyer/user, I am just following the industry every now and then. I have the same nickname in the American
    Blade Forums, where I occasionally look into. I bought a couple of knives from forum members there.

Anyway, if I get permission, I post in the Exchange section and put up a few photos. Basically, I realized I have no use for my RC-6
    and I would like to sell or swap it. I am interested in: Blackjack Classic 7, Blackjack Trailguide, SOG Bowie, a Kershaw Folder(no recurve).
    Budget Blades

Welcome to the forum.

New users, (pink username), cannot sell in the Exchange.

You can read the Exchange rules here:
    http://www.australianbladeforums.com/vb4/showthread.php?4-Exchange-Forum-Rules-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Welcome mate! Good to have you with us.
      "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Gidday alaus, welcome to the forum.
        wave man AKA Dean
        my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
        "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
        "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

G'day and welcome mate.
          God sat back and said,Pauls,what is the meaning of life bloke?

Comment

Working...
          X