Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Just dropped by to offer the obligatory "hello."

Sadly, I am an un-Australian (non-Australian? Other-than-Australian?), but I do support the right of Australians to own and enjoy blades.

I am also a member of the US Blade Forums, where I spend most of the very little time I have that isn't devoted to work and family.

I'm a retired (yes -- old) US Air Force officer, unregenerate scientist, sometime program manager, long-time project engineer (even ... shudder ... systems engineer), teacher, caver, hiker, and father.

And if you'd like to know anything else, just ask.

Re: Introduction

Hi.

Thanks for dropping by to our neck of the woods. I very much enjoy reading your posts on BF.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman: Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by jt75
      Hi.

Thanks for dropping by to our neck of the woods. I very much enjoy reading your posts on BF.
      What he said +1

Richard
      Inside every old man is a young man wondering what the hell happened.

Pictures of knives I have made/worked on.
      http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Comment

Originally posted by OldPhysics
        I am also a member of the US Blade Forums, where I spend most of the very little time I have that isn't devoted to work and family.
        It's great to see you here OP :thumbup:
        Steven
        sigpic

Comment

G'day OldPhysics, welcome!
          I'm curious about your name, is that as in Newton but pre-Einstein? Or is Einstein ok but not this new-fangled multi-dimensional string claptrap? lol :lol:

The obligatory joke I tell anyone I think may understand it:
          Two Hydrogen atoms are milling around in a bar, when one of them says "Oh shit, I think I've lost an electron!"
          His mate says: "Wait, are you sure?"
          "Yes!" says the first, "I'm positive!"
          8-) :geek:

BTW "Un-Australian" is reserved for Australians when we don't agree with what they're doing/thinking/saying. Not having at least a litre of tomato sauce on your pie is un-Australian for example.

Comment

Working...
          X