Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi, I just moved in from Malaysia and currently in Melbourne. Love edged tools a lot....

Hi dolphincry. You'll fit right in here with that love.
    "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Welcome to Australia, Dolphincry. Are you coming back, or moving here for the first time?

Comment

welcome to Australia and the forum!
        Cam

Comment

Selamat pagi DC. Welcome to Australia and ABF.

Comment

Selamat datang ke Australia kawanku. Lived in Indonesia fo 10 years and made a lot of visa runs to Malaysia. Good people good country.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
              Glad to see you said "edged tools" not "edged weapons". The world has enough Rambo types as it is!

Comment

Welcome to Australia and welcome to the forum mate!
                You picked a great city to live in, a lot of people would say "the best in the World" - I happen to agree
                Australian Knife Magazine
                Editor

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys....love Melbourne very much, the weather and lifestyle...absolutely marvelous

Originally posted by mtangent View Post
                  Welcome to Australia, Dolphincry. Are you coming back, or moving here for the first time?
                  Its my first time here and loving it!

Does anyone know a knifemaker [email protected], he used to be a frequent visitor/member in Malaysia Knife Forums, would love to catch up with him if he is a ABF member.

cheers

Comment

Gidday dolphincry, welcome to the forum
                    wave man AKA Dean
                    my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
                    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
                    "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Working...
                    X