Hello from Vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Vic

Hello...just a quick intro here. I'm into hunting and keep a few knives for the task while just collecting a small number on the side, nothing too fancy. I joined this forum in order to keep abreast of various knife laws. Other than that, I have a soft spot for primitive flint-knapped knives, and anything solidly made with a clip point. I've noticed a few members on here who are also familiar faces at shooting.com.au

Snatched up a spyderco endura from Zac on my very first post here, so I'm already loving it

Welcome aboard mate, and congrats on a great pick-up from Zac (though from a collectors point of view, the D'allara was the bargain of the decade!).

Cheers,
    KK
    Australian Knife Magazine
    Editor

Comment

All the more reason why its probably better that I just have the Endura. I'm just a newbie who might break out my knives for occasional use just so I will always be familiar with the feel and weight, so someone else would be better able to give the D'allara the TLC it deserves

Comment

Welcome Burp. A great way to start your forum enjoyment!
        "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Howdy Burp, Spyderco is a nice way to start.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Thought that pink tank looked farmiiar....
            Cam

Comment

Gidday Burp, welcome to the forum
              wave man AKA Dean
              my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
              "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
              "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Working...
              X