Hello ABF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ABF

Another Spyderholic here & a bit of a hack maker. Looking forward to communing with you makers . You have some good knowlege here.
    A very special hello to my old freinds.
    Owen.

Welcome aboard Owen. Another Queenslander. You guys sure do love your blades.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman: Homer J Simpson.

Comment

hi mate welcome to the forum.
      i eat carbon fibre
      http://s188.photobucket.com/home/INSK1LLER

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate. The fact that you're a Spyderholic means we will forgive you for being a Queenslander
        KK
        Australian Knife Magazine
        Editor

Comment

Good work Owen...bringin up the numbers for the Sunny State...

Welcome mate...you'll find many a friendly Spyderholic here, heaps of bargains...and alot of great advice!

Cheers
          Weapon - Intent = Tool!
          Tool + Stupidity = Legislation!

Comment

Gidday Owen, welcome to the forum
            wave man AKA Dean
            my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
            "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
            "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Originally posted by jt75 View Post
              Welcome aboard Owen. Another Queenslander. You guys sure do love your blades.
              You got that right JT!

Welcome OjO
              "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Working...
              X