• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, just joined the forum to hopefully enjoy the discussions,
    stephen1

Re: new member

Welcome to the forum.
    Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Thank you. I run a small sharpening business in Sydney and have a very keen interest in fine blades, scissors and infact anything with an edge

Comment

Originally posted by stephen1
        Thank you. I run a small sharpening business in Sydney and have a very keen interest in fine blades, scissors and infact anything with an edge
        I'm sure many here would be interested in hearing about your sharpening adventures.
        Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]ustralianbladeforums.com

Comment

Welcome Stephen. What suburb in Sydney is your business?

Comment

Welcome Stephen

Comment

Sorry I have not replied to anyone but I received the news that I had cancer and I am still getting over it all. My business is based in Revesby, Sydney

Comment

Originally posted by stephen1
                Sorry I have not replied to anyone but I received the news that I had cancer and I am still getting over it all. My business is based in Revesby, Sydney
                Very unpleasant news. I've had two run ins with that particular nastiness, I can sympathise. I hope all goes well.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by stephen1 View Post
                  Hope you enjoy the forums mate. Sorry to hear the distressing news.
                  "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Gidday Stephen, welcome to the forum
                    wave man AKA Dean
                    my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
                    "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
                    "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Working...
                    X