Hi from brissy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from brissy

Hi guys , thought I had better introduce my self.

My names wayne and i'm a boilermaker from brisbane.

I went to the adelaide blade show late last year and met some of the fantastic Australian custom makers out here. I picked up a nice piece of bohler N690 while I was there and almost finished 2 knives out of it so far.

I'm starting a EERF grinder build at the moment , which has to be better than the 915mm multitool I use at the moment .

Its funny to think that because of the adelaide show last year , I have met a few of you guys in person before on line ha

Any way guys thats enough rambeling for me - wayne

Welcome!

Hi Wayne

Welcome!! You will find a lot of very helpful people here and a lighthearted easy going forum.

I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Dutchy
    Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
    Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Welcome to the forum Wayne
      Stewart Townsend
      Australian Knifemakers Guild

https://www.facebook.com/townsendcustomknives

The plural of knife is knives.
      One knife.
      Two knives.
      The plural possessive is knives'.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
        Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Thanks guys , blade community are the most easy going people I have ever met.

Comment

Welcome aboard Wayne...looking forward to seeing some photos of you work!

Cheers
            Weapon - Intent = Tool!
            Tool + Stupidity = Legislation!

Comment

Gidday Wayne, welcome to the forum, from another Brisbanite.
              wave man AKA Dean
              my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
              "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
              "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Nice work Wayne. We're getting quite a little Brisbane community going on in these forums!
                "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Working...
                X