Hello to All From Northeast Tennessee USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to All From Northeast Tennessee USA

Hello to all! I do appreciate that a member invited me here to the new site... Thanks Larry303! Looks like everything is already off to a great start and I am sure this site is going to continue to grow and go on to become one of the Great,Great sites on the World Wide Web.
    Hoo Roo,
    Dennis / dwygtd.com

Re: Hello to All From Northeast Tennessee USA

I'm going to have to speak to this Larry ....

Welcome to the forum.
    Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Re: Hello to All From Northeast Tennessee USA

...most Moderators do end up speaking to me gajinoz!...... its my poisonality....
      Why ah do declare!.. we have another learned Schrade collector and quality Custom Knife Dealer all the way from near Valley Forge.... fresh from Buttermilk Road... and just a good knife throw from the National Knife Museum in Chattanooga TN.....dwygtd <Do What You Got To Do>..what a great motto that is Dennis...... tells me when its real cold in the Rocky Mountains and riding his Harley.. he has a pair of Dolly Partons' iddy biddy brazzierss to wear as ear muffs.....<a photo would be appreciated!.. by all>..
      Welcome mate...and thanks,..lets toss a dingo among the chooks.....Hoo Roo.

Comment

Working...
      X