Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdyho

hiya folks, Dave here (or not!) aka CMOT
    Happy collector and user of knives for several years, particularly folders but fixed blades too (and more so as circumstance dictates ).

Hopefully dipping my toes in grinding/making too, as time, tools and available steel permit.

Good to see some familiar faces, and equally good to see a bunch of others - it seems to be getting found at a good pace for a young site.

Re: Howdyho

Welcome to the family Davesnothereman....come on in, the discussions are even better inside!

Comment

How are you going?
      Stewart Townsend
      Australian Knifemakers Guild

https://www.facebook.com/townsendcustomknives

The plural of knife is knives.
      One knife.
      Two knives.
      The plural possessive is knives'.

Comment

G'day Stewart
        All's well on the whole thanks, but sharp steel and the interwebs have been on the back-burner for a while. Busy trying to negotiate regular access time with my 3yo son... when that's sorted out I'm off to the UN to foster a lasting peace agreement in the Middle East, which will be a piece of cake in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Davesnothereman
          hiya folks, Dave here (or not!) aka CMOT
          Happy collector and user of knives for several years, ...
          And a fan of Mr Pratchett and Messrs Cheech and Chong, no less!

Good to see you around.

Welcome.
          ---
          Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Comment

G'day Mike, you're obviously a well read gent
            Actually not a huge fan of Cheech&Chong, but they have their moments. When your name is David you inevitably learn that you're not anywhere you think you may be.. ever. :P

Comment

Hiya Dave, welcome.
              I'm glad to see there's a few of us who like to inhabit the "Discworld"!
              Sam Vimes is my hero, Granny Weatherwax is my heroine and I've got the hots for Susan Sto-Helit.

Comment

Pratchett is a twisted genius. A Riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. And just plain hilarious. Welcome. Dave.
                I update more regularly and post things for sale first on my FB page and Instagram. So check it out and LIKE to stay up to date.
                https://www.facebook.com/kingsfordknives
                Instagram @kingsfordknives
                ingsford Knives.

Comment

Working...
                X