Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello guys.
    I'm a hobbist blacksmith from Transylvania. I mainly forge knives and swords.
    I'm really glad i found this forum!
    Szilard Csizmar "hellize"

Hello back and welcome....We would love to see some of your work,,,

cheers

Comment

Hey mate good to hear your joining. welcome
      "The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."
      Che Guevara

"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."James D. Miles

Comment

Wow, Transylvania...Romania is such a beautiful country...which region are you in?

Welcome to the forum mate...

Cheers
        Weapon - Intent = Tool!
        Tool + Stupidity = Legislation!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. It's great to see more and more international members here.
          Australian Knife Magazine
          Editor

Comment

Hi Hellize

Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work!!

Dutchy
            Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
            Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
            Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
            Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Gidday Helize, welcome to the forum
              wave man AKA Dean
              my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
              "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
              "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!
                Well, I'm surprised you even know about Romania. I live in Harghita county. It's basically one big mountain in the middle of the Carpathians.
                Here you can check out most of my steel creations:
                Last edited by Dutchy357; 23-07-2012, 18:18. Reason: removed url

Comment

Romania is one of my favourite places in the whole world... beautiful countryside, wonderful people, great food, rich history. It's where I go to "drop off the grid" down in Giurgiu county. Would like to spend more time in the mountains... I've flown over them many times but only been as far as Sinaia.

That padlock is VERY cool... have you thought of exhibiting at any of the medieval festivals, like the one just gone in Sighişoara?

Comment

Yes, I had a few similar thoughts, but I never have enough stuff for exhibition. I can't go there with just one padlock and two blacksmith's knives

Comment

Welcome Hellize!
                      "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Originally posted by knives2survive View Post
                        Welcome Hellize!
                        Thanks, it's nice to be here.

Comment

Working...
                        X