Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

I've been a member of bladeforums.com for a while now and just stumbled upon this, the Australian version! I have a deep interested in axes and axe history. I'm looking forward to learning more about Australian axes and axe use. Is there an axe specific forum?

Thanks!
    Nick

Welcome to the forum.

There is no specific axe related forum however this guy is heavily into them and he has his own subforum here.

http://www.australianbladeforums.com...-and-much-more
    Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Hey there nick, welcome to the forum. Im not sure if there is specific forum for axes but there are plenty of folks on this forum that share your interest, on the main page if you scroll down to the bottom somewhere you will find a members page called Axeoexa ( i think thats right) I can't remember the fellas name but he has a great wealth of knowledge of axes big and small, far and wide as well as being a gentleman to boot. He also has a great website under the same name, I'm sure there would be a link from his page on this forum.
      Go forth and chop.

Regards Craig Bryant

Comment

You beat me to it Gaj, we must have been sending at the same time, good morning! have a nice day

Comment

Hey Nick, welcome to your new home!
          Australian Knife Magazine
          Editor

Comment

Welcome Nick

Comment

Gidday Nick, welcome to the forum
              wave man AKA Dean
              my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
              "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
              "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Welcome Nick

I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

How about putting some images of your collection up in the Gallery!!

Regards Dutchy
                Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
                Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
                Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
                Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Welcom Nick! Great to have you here mate.
                  "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Working...
                  X