Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Perth

Hi all,
    I've been registered to ABF before, but my previous username was linked to an old email and I can't access it anymore (I used to go under the username "mono").
    Some of you guys might know me as mono on the UB forum, so hi to all you lads and ladies too.
    I have a small but growing collection of edged tools, and have a particular interest in Nepalese kukris, but also have a a collection of folders (BM, McCusta, Spydie etc), and military blades.
    Anyway, that's me. He in Perth I split my time between being a working musician, and training/teaching in Northern Chinese martial Arts and Chinese Medicine.
    I look forward to getting to know you all again. Nice to be back.

Welcome back mate...

Cheers
    Weapon - Intent = Tool!
    Tool + Stupidity = Legislation!

Comment

Welcome back
      Member Australian Knife Makers Guild
      Brook Knives Australia on Facebook

Comment

Gidday Mono, welcome to the forum
        wave man AKA Dean
        my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
        "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
        "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Welcome Mononoke. I'm sure we'd all love to see your collection!
          "Collecting is the sort of thing that creeps up on you..." - Paul Mellon

Comment

Working...
          X