Hello from QLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from QLD

Have already posted in a couple of areas so better do the formal intro.
    I have an interest in blades stemming back to my first up close look at a katana whilst martial arts training. Since thenI have grown to appreciate blades for both their artistic and practical elements even more.
    My hope is to soon try my hand at making a knife or two and figured joining a forum like this would give me access to years of experience in doing so. I also hope your combined wisdom will allow me to avoid some of the pitfalls and mistakes faced by a total noob.
    Cheers in advance.

hey there and welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard
      Stewart Townsend
      Australian Knifemakers Guild

https://www.facebook.com/townsendcustomknives

The plural of knife is knives.
      One knife.
      Two knives.
      The plural possessive is knives'.

Comment

Gidday Angry, welcome to the forum
        wave man AKA Dean
        my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
        "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
        "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

welcome mate

Comment

G'day bloke and welcome.

Paul.
            God sat back and said,Pauls,what is the meaning of life bloke?

Comment

Welcome your right about years of experience! The guys will always be a helping hand when you need them.
              "The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."
              Che Guevara

"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."James D. Miles

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X