Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Syd.

Hey everyone.

Only just started collecting and am still very fresh. Atm I only have a few spyderco's and an old SOG seal pup. Plan to find a few extra buddies to keep them company in the safe though.

Cheers fellas

gday and welcome.

i'm sure you'll find enough temptation here to add to the collection.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman: Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome mate

Comment

Welcome mate!
        A fair warning: run for your life! If you stick around here you'll be looking for a second safe soon...

Comment

Welcome Chubz

How about putting some images of your knives up in the Gallery for us a to drool over??

Do you know anything about the history of your Seal Pup?? They are on issue to Aus Special Forces!!

Dutchy
          Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
          Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
          Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
          Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

G'day Chubz and welcome ! Plenty of like minded people here and some tempting cutlery !

Comment

Thanks guys Lucky I'm in the market for a longarm safe, so the storage area will be expanding just a few feet

Didn't know about the Seal pup Dutchy. I've had it for years now. Still as new. I'll have to get some of them all together for a happy snap. Got a runaway spyderco I have to find!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadle...6069796?ref=hl

Comment

Thanks James. Found the spyderco. Now to get them lined up for a happy snap. Only small family though

Comment

Hey there Chubz

Comment

welcome but prepared to spend lots of money if you're bitten by the bug! enjoy.

Comment

Welcome mate.

Comment

Welcome to ABF Chubz

Comment

Working...
                          X