Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi Folks, been on here a little bit and thought I'd better introduce myself...I'm just starting to work with metal after working with clay for over 30yrs..the change is good and some of the technology, materials and equipment in the heating side of things cross-over nicely....just need keep things a little cooler than the usual stoneware temp of 1300deg that I'm used to...this is a great forum and I hope to burn up a few hours on here and one day post pics of my attempts...currently working on setting up a small ceramic fibre forge and relining a hand blower forge with firebricks / adobe ..then I'll be able to get serious...ATB...Paul

Re: Introduction

Welcome to the forum.
    Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Welcome Aboard.

Looking forward to seeing your 'cross-over' work as you perfect new skills and apply old ones in new ways? :thumbup:

Comment

G'day.

No doubt you'll find plenty of useful stuff in the custom garden.
        I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman: Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Working...
        X