Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here

Hi ABF,

Im a beginner blade collector, just started out this year, i have an interest in many types of blades from many countries. My plan is to get atleast one or two or more quality blades from all corners of the earth, whether they be custom copies or the real thing. Started out my collection with a Condor Bushcraft blade and have since purchased a Kanetsune sakura, Ontario SP15, CS Trench Hawk, Wetterlings Axe, 511 Karembit (Tarani design), Ontario Master series bowie (drifter), CS tanto plain edge 2011 model, Rock Creek Comanche, Grohmann Survival knife.

I am searching for anyone who would be willing to sell a Busse blade, preferably the Sar 6 LE, and or even the Sar 4.

cheers,

Steve.

Re: Newbie Here

Good to have you on board Steve. I too am also interested in various ethnic blades, looks like you're off to a good start.

Comment

Welcome Steve-C and good luck in your quest. :thumbup:

Comment

Good to see you here Steve-C and I like you and many other have an interest in edgeware from all corners of the map.

Hope you enjoy the search, it sure gives an insight into the cultures of the folk who designed and used the blades whether in the past or if they are still currently in use and even undergoing 'development' often in cultures far from their point of origin.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
          I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman: Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Working...
          X