X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Brissie

Hi all,

Johvic here sayin G'day to all.

Originally from the Philippines, now residing in Brisbane.

I own several bladed pieces, some of which are Swiss Champ, Leatherman Wave, some kitchen knives, Cold steel Spike.

[IMG][/IMG]

I enjoy taking photographs, tinkering with watches, nice cars and anything Star Wars.

Cheers!

Hey there,
    welcome along, star wars eh? have you watched the vader sessions on you tube? funny stuff. i dig star wars too.

Comment

Hiya Johvic Welcome to ABF and i hope we can help your collection grow

Comment

Welcome new Padawan . it's nice to see wood handled kitchen knives still in use. And yet another Qlder.
        ​​​​​​Knife Mads Gear ABF
        OKS by Shane Facebook

Comment

Hey Johvic, Welcome fellow Queenslander

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here
            "The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."
            Che Guevara

"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."James D. Miles

Comment

Welcome Johvic ,

Looks like you might do a lot of cooking. Nice knives to cook with.
              Glenn Waters
              www.instagram.com/glenn.waters
              http://www.glennwaters.com http://www.facebook.com/#!/PocketArtByGlennWaters http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenn-i...7625177619931/

Comment

Welcome aboard
                Stewart Townsend
                Australian Knifemakers Guild

https://www.facebook.com/townsendcustomknives

The plural of knife is knives.
                One knife.
                Two knives.
                The plural possessive is knives'.

Comment

Hello Johvic, welcome to the forums, nice blades and count me as another SW fan 8)

Comment

Heys johvic, with jj abrams star trek coming off so well, theres optimism about his efforts with the new star wars! Welcome to another fixed blade fan!

Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome Johvic

Hail to Gene Roddenberry!!

“The network told me to get rid of Number One, the woman first lieutenant, and also get rid of 'that Martian fellow'... meaning, of course, Spock. I knew I couldn't keep both, so I gave the stoicism of the female officer to Spock, and married the actress who played Number One. Thank God it wasn't the other way around. I mean Leonard's cute, but...”
                      ― Gene Roddenberry
                      Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
                      Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
                      Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
                      Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Love that quote Dutchy! Big childhood Star Trek fan here. New movie had me geeking out like you wouldn't believe!

Comment

Thanks guys! I feel so welcomed already. And yes, we do a lot of cooking. Me and my wife even have an album in our FB account just for the food we have cooked.

Comment

Gidday Johvic, welcome to the forum, from another Brisbanite
                            wave man AKA Dean
                            my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
                            "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
                            "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Hi Wave man,

I see your cold steel sig and I am looking at getting a Recon Tanto. Have you got any feedback on where is the best place to get my hands on one?
                              Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X