Just saying hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hi.

Hey everyone. Just made my way over from urban bunker where I heard about this place. Just thought I would introduce myself and say hello. My name is Mark and I am a 28 year old sparky from Brisbane. Into knives. Old motorcycles and traditional tattoos. Pleased to meet you all.

Re: Just saying hi.

Hiya Mark, Welcome Aboard.

You will recognise many names here, so feel free to post your thoughts and once you get over 5 posts you can include photo's ... maybe of your knives, motorbikes or tattoos?

Regards,

bruce

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
      Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Welcome Mark,
        I get the older motorcycles, I have an old Motoguzzi Lemans MK 3, but whats a "Traditional Tatoo"??
        Jump in and get involved, these bloke dont bite too hard.
        Pete

God gave man two heads, and only enough blood to run one at a time, who said God didn't have a sense of humour......

Comment

Originally posted by dhc4ever
          but whats a "Traditional Tatoo"??
          probably the same ones that your recruit buddies got done at the Wagga tattooist did 35 years ago. I have seen a few standard tattoos that soldiers got done in the 70's. Plus the panther crawling up the arm.

Good to see a Brisbane forumite, Mark, you are from Brisbane and not .......................... Ipswich ......
          Stewart Townsend
          Australian Knifemakers Guild

https://www.facebook.com/townsendcustomknives

The plural of knife is knives.
          One knife.
          Two knives.
          The plural possessive is knives'.

Comment

Hi Mark and welcome.

Comment

Yes. Definitely not Ipswich. New farm / fortitude valley to be exact. And as far as traditional tattoos. Think WWII era sailor tattoos. Pin up girls etc. I will post some photos some day when I figure out how to use Internet on my phone.

Comment

Working...
              X