Hi Guys, my quick introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys, my quick introduction

Hi everyone, My name is Justin and I've been collecting and using knifes for the past 2 years.

I'm an electrician by trade and use my knives on a daily basis. So far i have a Kershaw Skyline, Coldsteel Recon 1 mini, ESEE Izula and a Spyderco PM2.

The PM2 is staring to show some signs of wear as its the only blade I've carried in the last 18 months. It has been heavily used but not abused and still brings a smile to my face every time i use it. They really are a very special blade.

I hope I can learn and further my collection through this fantastic resource for Australian blade enthusiasts. I would really like to add a Bradley Alias I to my collection in the not too distant future and if anyone has one I'd be more than happy to hear from you.
    WTB: Spyderco Military new or used

Hi Justin, welcome to ABF.

That's a nice little start to your collection. The PM2 is a gem of a knife.

Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Nighthawk

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate!

Looks like you're off to a great start! Look forward to seeing you collection!

Comment

Hi Justin .
          I was hoping you might list an old fashioned electricians knife in your collection. You're obviously a modern guy. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome and have fun.
            Harry Callahan: Well, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

Comment

Originally posted by mtangent View Post
              Hi Justin .
              I was hoping you might list an old fashioned electricians knife in your collection. You're obviously a modern guy. Welcome.
              Got two of those :-)

Welcome Justin

Richard
              Inside every old man is a young man wondering what the hell happened.

Pictures of knives I have made/worked on.
              http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Comment

Hello Justin and welcome, a very good start to your collection indeed, esply with PM2 (one of my grail folders)

Comment

Originally posted by J.K.L.P View Post
                  Hi everyone, My name is Justin and I've been collecting and using knifes for the past 2 years.

I'm an electrician by trade and use my knives on a daily basis. So far i have a Kershaw Skyline, Coldsteel Recon 1 mini, ESEE Izula and a Spyderco PM2.

The PM2 is staring to show some signs of wear as its the only blade I've carried in the last 18 months. It has been heavily used but not abused and still brings a smile to my face every time i use it. They really are a very special blade.

I hope I can learn and further my collection through this fantastic resource for Australian blade enthusiasts. I would really like to add a Bradley Alias I to my collection in the not too distant future and if anyone has one I'd be more than happy to hear from you.
                  welcome! ANZAC enthusiasts mate

Comment

Wow, I don't think I've ever been involved in a more welcoming forum. Thanks all!

Comment

Welcome to ABF Justin I hope we can help your collection grow and you have fun here along the way

Comment

Welcome , just sold my Alias 1 sorry.
                        ​​​​​​Knife Mads Gear ABF
                        OKS by Shane Facebook

Comment

Just my luck. I just posted a wanted tread for one. If its not too much trouble would you mind sending me a PM letting me know how much you sold it for so i get get an idea of the market?

Comment

Gidday Justin, welcome to the forum
                            wave man AKA Dean
                            my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
                            "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
                            "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Welcome!!

Hi Justin

Welcome to the Forum.

Don't just tell us about your knives.

Go to the gallery and post some images!!

Regards Dutchy
                              Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
                              Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
                              Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
                              Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X