Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from the state of Arkansas, USA

Hello all,
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your group. I visited your beautiful country back in 1985 via the US Navy. We stopped at Geraldton where we met some very fine folks. I am looking forward to making lots of great friends here. God Bless. Ricky

Welcome!!

Welcome Ricky!

I am sure that you will make plenty of new friends here!

Whatever your interest in knives there are members here who share your passion!!

Regards Dutchy
    Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
    Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Hi there Ricky. This is a great place to meet people who have the same interests as yourself.
      Welcome mate!
      Glenn
      Glenn Waters
      www.instagram.com/glenn.waters
      http://www.glennwaters.com http://www.facebook.com/#!/PocketArtByGlennWaters http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenn-i...7625177619931/

Comment

Hello and welcome Ricky, its an awesome place with excellent people here, im sure you'll fit right in! best wishes and take care

Comment

Welcome mate. Nice to have you here!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome. One of my fondest memories is of being on the island of Bandos in the Maldives where we met a newlywed Aussie couple. Imagine a bunch of drunked sailors toasting the new couple by singing "Waltzing Matilda" while playing the music on comb and paper. Also a big thank you to the Aussie sailors who had our backs in the hotel bar in Singapore. No worries with Aussie mates at your back.

Comment

G,day Ricky, Good to have you on board.

Doug
              Sleep is for the weak.

Comment

Welcome aboard Ricky!
                Cheers Keith
                www.bladesmith.com.au
                ABS Journeyman Smith

your mind is like a parachute..... it only works if it is open

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I've been to lots of places in the US but, unfortunately, not Arkansas. One day ......
                  Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Heys ricky! Welcome mate! Aussies and yanks go way back in both our military histories

Comment

Welcome, have fun and thank you for your service.
                      Harry Callahan: Well, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

Comment

Gday Ricky, welcome to the abf. There is plenty to see and get involved in , whatever you collect . Post some photos and we can have a look at your collection.

Comment

Welcome to ABF Ricky Williams I hope we get to see your collection and hear some more stories about your travels

Comment

Gidday Ricky, welcome to the forum
                            wave man AKA Dean
                            my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
                            "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
                            "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

G'day Ricky , i was also alongside Geraldton wharf in '85 on HMAS Stuart when the yanks were in , for memory 3 days R&R after joint excercises.
                              Welcome to ABF mate and enjoy your stay , AB

Comment

Working...
                              X