G'day All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day All

From WA I'm new to the forum culture but have been a practical blade fan for as long as I can remember. Great to see like minded folks in Oz.

Have recently become a bit of a hoarder of sharp things so hope being a member here doesn't turn it into a full blown addiction. Don't like my chances

welcome aboard mate , you have just taken the next step , we are all addicts here ...

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBosun View Post
      welcome aboard mate , you have just taken the next step , we are all addicts here ...
      Welcome to ABF . AB I've got it under control down to 2 knives a month.
      ​​​​​​Knife Mads Gear ABF
      OKS by Shane Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by xnyne View Post
        From WA I'm new to the forum culture but have been a practical blade fan for as long as I can remember. Great to see like minded folks in Oz.

Have recently become a bit of a hoarder of sharp things so hope being a member here doesn't turn it into a full blown addiction. Don't like my chances
        Welcome mate... I don't like your chances either, with all the addicts and enablers on here you're doomed.. Having said that, it is a great place to be, full of great people who are more than happy to help with whatever they can.

Comment

Welcome, another member from WA

Richard
          Inside every old man is a young man wondering what the hell happened.

Pictures of knives I have made/worked on.
          http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Comment

Welcome to ABF xnyne And i look forward to seeing some pics of your sharp shiny things

Comment

Hello and Welcome to ABF, leave all hope of staying knife collecting free at the door
              Geez we seem to have alot of SandGropers here...

Comment

G'day. It's good to have you here.
                I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman: Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Welcome to knives anonymous, you have just taken the first step to admitting you have a addiction. But seriously I hope you enjoy the Abf it's a great place , with plenty of good people and great topics to get involved with.

Comment

liar.

but in all seriousness welcome to xnyne
                    Always looking for Calico Forge Knives

Comment

Gidday Xnyne, welcome to the forum
                      wave man AKA Dean
                      my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22..._as=subscriber
                      "I will never make excuses for who I am. It's the way I was born. I am a Hunter a Bone Collector."
                      "A gun, like any source of power is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it"

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate, If you like em that much you should consider making!
                        Gameco's Knifemaking and Blacksmithing supplies has a new Web Store!
                        www.artisansupplies.com.au
                        Stay Sharp!

Comment

Welcome!!

Welcome xnyne

No Addicts here!

I can stop any time!! Always room for one more! (maybe two!)

I am sure that you will enjoy your visits here.

How about going to the Gallery and showing us some of your sharp things!!

Dutchy
                          Collector

Australian Military Knives

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
                          Plato (427-347 BC)

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
                          Napoleon Bonaparte

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern: every class is unfit to govern."
                          Lord Acton (1834–1902)

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Comment

Working...
                            X