Multiple quoting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple quoting?

Is there a way of quoting more than one post in a thread reply?, on the old forum, there was that little button on the right, you could click multiple comments, and reply in one post,

it's not a biggy, just wondering if it was me being generally ignorant of computer stuff, it only took 5 or 6 years, and being told about the little multi thing

Excellent question. Don't know the answer but I'll look into it.
    Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Tarrabah try this out, seems to work ...

First click on the 'quote' for the first post you wish to quote.

"Quote" will turn orange and the quoted text will be added to the reply box.

Then click "quote" on the next post you wish to quote and that will turn orange too. (But won't appear in the reply box just yet ....)

At the top left you will see a yellow box that says "Post reply" and a number (the number represents how many posts you have quoted). Click "quote" on more posts if you want.

Once you have finished quoting click on that yellow button and all the quotes will appear in the reply box and you can then add your reply text.

Bit convoluted, I agree, but seems to work.

Quantum physics is a bit of a passion of mine. It's extraordinary. There's a branch of mathematics that is based on lunacy, and that's wonderful.

- Bob Hoskins -

[email protected]

Associate member: Australian Knifemakers Guild

Comment

Originally posted by gajinoz View Post
        Excellent question. Don't know the answer but I'll look into it.
        Originally posted by gajinoz View Post
        Tarrabah try this out, seems to work ...

First click on the 'quote' for the first post you wish to quote.

"Quote" will turn orange and the quoted text will be added to the reply box.

Then click "quote" on the next post you wish to quote and that will turn orange too. (But won't appear in the reply box just yet ....)

At the top left you will see a yellow box that says "Post reply" and a number (the number represents how many posts you have quoted). Click "quote" on more posts if you want.

Once you have finished quoting click on that yellow button and all the quotes will appear in the reply box and you can then add your reply text.

Bit convoluted, I agree, but seems to work.
        Thanks, Gaj

Comment

Working...
        X